The National Peasant Museum marks the end of autumn and the last days before the Christmas’ fasting inviting people to the Saints Michael and Gabriel Fair, from Friday to Sunday from 10 AM to 6 PM. There will be handcrafts and artists allover the country presenting ceramics objects, accessories, wooden objects and traditional autumn-winter food: Romanian stew (zacusca), ginger bread, cookies. Also the Peasant’ Art Gallery presents holiday traditional clothes, table cloths.
This weekend in Bucharest: Saints Michael and Gabriel Fair
By Cultural Calendar November 09, 2017 11:06 0 comments
- National Peasant Museum hosts Dan Pita movies retrospective
- First art collections and Romanian heritage available on Google Cultural Institute
- British Documentaries screened at National Peasant Museum
- The National Peasant Museum introduces QR codes
- Bucharest InnerSound Festival set to offer fresh sounds and visual oasis